Maharashtra ITI Admission 2017 Registration Form Download dvet.gov.in
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2017
We are here to share the very important news with our applicants. The Directorate of Vocational Education & Training is going to start the process of Maharashtra ITI Admission 2017 form for those applicants who has been interested in this and doing preparation for this. The candidates who are interested in this MH ITI they have a great chance and they must utilize this opportunity by taking part in the Maharashtra ITI Online Registration Process 2017 on or before the last date of applying.
The Industrial Training Centers and Institutes are basically a training institute or it can be called a junior polytechnic institute which provides guidance in the technical field. These institutions will be working under the Directorate General of Employment and Training (DGET), Union Government of India. So, applicants, this is a good opportunity for you.
Through the studying, Government ITIs applicants make your career brighter. Today, lots of applicants are doing the preparation for the Maharashtra ITI Examination and also waiting for the Maharashtra ITI Admission 2017 form. So candidates don’t miss this chance and fill this MAH ITI Application form.
Maharashtra ITI Admission Details
Organization name: Directorate of Vocational Education & Training
Program Name: ITI (Industrial Training Institute)
Last Date: Release Soon
Maharashtra ITI Trade Details
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Tools & Die, maker
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Machinist Grinder
- Draftsman Mechanic
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Electronics Mechanic
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
Maharashtra ITI 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The students who want to apply for this admission notification they must have completed class 10th and 12th with physics and mathematics from a recognized board of education.
The minimum age of applicants should be 14 years.
The Payment can be submitted via ITI College Prepaid Coupon mode or Debit Card, credit Card or Net Banking facilities. So applicants pay your application fee on the given mode.
The selection of aspirants for these vacancies will be based on their performance in the entrance examination which will be conducted by the authority.
Starting date for the online registration process: August 2017
Final date to apply online: Declare Soon
How to Fill Maharashtra ITI Application Form 2017
Those applicants who have been interested in this Maharashtra ITI Registration Form then watch out these steps and then fill your Maharashtra ITI Admission Form 2017. These steps will be given for helping the applicants.
- First of all, applicants who have been interested in this ITI Admission Form Notification and want to fill this must look out the official site which link will be updated on this page.
- Then, search the particular link through the latest update section.
- Now, click on this link and after that read all details carefully.
- Start filling the ITI Maharashtra Admission Form with the accurate details.
- Then, attach all required document with the ITI Application Form and then also upload scanned passport size photo and signature with the form.
- After that, check whole details again and then click on the submit button.
- At last, take a hard copy of your application form for future use.
The candidates who want to get the latest updates regarding Maharashtra ITI Admission 2017 they must keep on visiting our website.
Go to the official site to know more about this admission process.
Maharashtra ITI Admission 2017 Registration Form Download dvet.gov.in Reviewed by Shidra Saifi on 21:50 Rating: